♥ Boost your fertility with natural nutrition & holistic support
♥ Nourish yourself during pregnancy & have a healthier baby
♥ Support Postpartum health for body, mind, and baby
♥ “Stack the deck” to prevent autism & childhood disorders
I’m Julie Matthews, a Certified Nutrition Consultant and mom. After being told it was “very unlikely” that I would conceive naturally, I chose to apply the knowledge I’d learned during 10 years of clinical nutrition experience and intense research – and got pregnant naturally. As a nutritionist, I’d been teaching nutrition for pregnancy to others for years, now I got to successfully apply it for myself.
My baby and I are thriving and so can you!
Introducing – my new Home-Study nutrition course,
it’s the synthesis of all my knowledge and experience
- now available for you to learn online!
was created by a nutritionist who used these principles to get pregnant naturally at 39 years old, and nourish herself and her baby.
This course will answer your questions about WHAT TO EAT during pregnancy.
Most women today have misguided information about pregnancy nutrition. I’ll dispel mainstream nutrition myths and set you on the right path.
This course combines traditional wisdom with modern insights for optimal nutrition for preconception, pregnancy, and postpartum.
The Home-Study course includes:
- My most recent 6-week online class for mom/moms-to-be and professionals, recorded during a live online webinar – It’s 9 hours of advanced nutrition education and practical insights
- Comprehensive pregnancy nutrition manuals (electronic version, formatted to be easily printed and kept in a binder). Contains nutrition and supplementation information, meal ideas, recipes, resources for foods, products, and services
- Nourishing Hope Food Pyramid package
- Fertility Guide – 10 step practical program for increased fertility and how to detoxify through diet
- Postpartum Guide – Recovery, breastfeeding nutrition and beyond
- Digestion Guide – with Step-by-Step Guides to the GFCFSF (gluten-free, casein-free, soy-free and GAPS (Gut and Psychology Syndrome) Diet
- “Stacking the Deck: for a Healthy Baby and Toxin-free Living (ebook)
- BONUS video content: Holistic Practitioner Panel – learn from a Midwife, Doula, Acupuncturist, Chiropractor, and Psychotherapist about they support women through varied stages of pregnancy.
- Live Q&A calls to answer your questions
What People are Saying
“Taking this course made me feel more confident that I was doing the right things during my pregnancy.” Sally Starker
I learned about all the different nutrients, healthful foods and how to take care of myself for every stage of pregnancy.” Beth Grasela, MS, CN UCP
“Very easy to use. I loved having the visuals to study as the lecture was going on.” Kara Sword
Diet & Nutrition
- Protein: Plant vs. Animal
- Grass-Fed and Pastured Animal Foods
- Importance of Omega3 & Cod Liver Oil
- The Role of Cholesterol and Saturated Fat
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Importance of Balanced Blood Sugar
- Nourishing Pregnancy Diet
- Nutrient-Dense and Fermented Foods
Diet & Nutrition (cont.) and Meal Planning & Recipes
- Grass-fed Cows and Raw Dairy
- Vitamin D and Fat-Soluble Vitamins
- Pregnancy Dietary Needs by Trimester
- Pregnancy Power Foods and Diet Guidelines
- Harmful Additives to Avoid
- Shopping Resource Guide
Meal Planning and Recipes
- Meal Suggestions
- Cooking Tips
- Preparation and Meal Planning
- Nutrient Dense Recipes
Digestion & GI Health
- The importance of good digestion and a healthy GI tract during pregnancy
- How to support good digestion naturally
- The benefits of good bacteria and their role in the health of baby
- Candida (yeast) overgrowth and how to do a candida diet
- Gluten and other food sensitivities
- How to do an elimination diet
- Digestion and pregnancy
Toxins and Detoxification
- Chemicals and Toxins to avoid
- How to avoid them and better options
- Non-Toxic resources, products & websites
- Detoxification and Cleansing plan
- cleansing diets (for preconception only)
- Alkalizing foods
- Detox Recipes
- Supplement Products
Fertility and Holistic Support for All Stages of Pregnancy
- The benefits of reducing stress on fertility and how to do so
- Reducing exposure to toxins that can cause infertility and miscarriage
- Nutrients particularly important to fertility
- Balancing biochemistry for fertility
- Additional holistic therapies and suggestions for fertility
- Common pregnancy symptoms and dietary/food strategies
- Holistic therapies for pregnancy, birth and postpartum
- VIEW the free bonus video series: Holistic Practitioner Panel
- Foods good for childbirth recovery
- Postpartum Diet
- Postpartum depression – how food and holistic therapies play a supportive role
- Nutrition for breastfeeding
- Foods and strategies for adequate milk supply
- Homemade baby formulas (when needed)Natural food and supplement strategies for common baby conditions
- Ideas for “stacking the deck’ to help reduce the risk of childhood imbalances including autism
“I participated in Julie’s class to gear up for my second pregnancy and wished so much that I’d taken it in time for my first. Julie’s knowledge is deep and research-based and her class was incredibly useful, inspiring, eye-opening, and practical. Because of her class I’ve entered a new world of thinking and reading about both nutrition and general wellness for which I am so grateful.”– Kirsten Steward Beckwith
“I’ve entered a new world of thinking and reading about both nutrition and general wellness.” Barbara J.
PREVIEW of Bonus Content
I’m excited to launch this course online – for Home-Study! I’m sure you’ll find it easy to understand and apply this vital learning.
Enroll Now! I look forward to supporting you for healthy pregnancy and baby!
If you are not completely satisfied with this course, you may receive a refund.