Nourishing Hope for Healthy Pregnancy
Advanced Home Study Course for
Moms-to-Be & Professionals
Hi, I’m Julie Matthews.
Certified Nutrition Consultant,
Educator, Author, & Published Researcher
I’m Julie Matthews, a Certified Nutrition Consultant and mom. After being told it was “very unlikely” that I would conceive naturally, I chose to apply the knowledge I’d learned during 10 years of clinical nutrition experience and intense research – and got pregnant naturally. As a nutritionist, I’d been teaching nutrition for pregnancy to others for years, now I got to successfully apply it for myself.
My baby and I are thriving and so can you!
My new Home-Study nutrition course,
it’s the synthesis of all my knowledge and experience
Now available for you to learn online!
…was created by a nutritionist who used these principles to get pregnant naturally at 39 years old,
and nourish herself and her baby.
This course will answer your questions about WHAT TO EAT during pregnancy.
Most women today have misguided information about pregnancy nutrition. I’ll dispel mainstream nutrition myths and set you on the right path.
This course combines traditional wisdom with modern insights for optimal nutrition for preconception, pregnancy, and postpartum.
The Home-Study course includes:
- My most recent 6-week online class for mom/moms-to-be and professionals, recorded during a live online webinar – It’s 9 hours of advanced nutrition education and practical insights
- Comprehensive pregnancy nutrition manuals (electronic version, formatted to be easily printed and kept in a binder). Contains nutrition and supplementation information, meal ideas, recipes, resources for foods, products, and services
- Nourishing Hope Food Pyramid package
- Fertility Guide – 10 step practical program for increased fertility and how to detoxify through diet
- Postpartum Guide – Recovery, breastfeeding nutrition and beyond
- Digestion Guide – with Step-by-Step Guides to the GFCFSF (gluten-free, casein-free, soy-free and GAPS (Gut and Psychology Syndrome) Diet
- “Stacking the Deck: for a Healthy Baby and Toxin-free Living (ebook)
- BONUS video content: Holistic Practitioner Panel – learn from a Midwife, Doula, Acupuncturist, Chiropractor, and Psychotherapist about they support women through varied stages of pregnancy.
- Live Q&A calls to answer your questions
Diet & Nutrition
Grass-Fed and Pastured Animal Foods
Importance of Omega3 & Cod Liver Oil
The Role of Cholesterol and Saturated Fat
Vitamins and Minerals
Importance of Balanced Blood Sugar
Nourishing Pregnancy Diet
Nutrient-Dense and Fermented Foods
Diet & Nutrition (cont.) and Meal Planning & Recipes
Vitamin D and Fat-Soluble Vitamins
Pregnancy Dietary Needs by Trimester
Pregnancy Power Foods and Diet Guidelines
Harmful Additives to Avoid
Shopping Resource Guide
Meal Planning and Recipes
Preparation and Meal Planning
Nutrient Dense Recipes
Digestion & GI Health
How to support good digestion naturally
The benefits of good bacteria and their role in the health of baby
Candida (yeast) overgrowth and how to do a candida diet
Gluten and other food sensitivities
How to do an elimination diet
Digestion and pregnancy
Toxins and Detoxification
How to avoid them and better options
Non-Toxic resources, products & websites
Detoxification and Cleansing plan
cleansing diets (for preconception only)
Fertility and Holistic Support for All Stages of Pregnancy
Reducing exposure to toxins that can cause infertility and miscarriage
Nutrients particularly important to fertility
Balancing biochemistry for fertility
Additional holistic therapies and suggestions for fertility
Common pregnancy symptoms and dietary/food strategies
Holistic therapies for pregnancy, birth and postpartum
VIEW the free bonus video series: Holistic Practitioner Panel
Postpartum depression – how food and holistic therapies play a supportive role
Nutrition for breastfeeding
Foods and strategies for adequate milk supply
Homemade baby formulas (when needed)Natural food and supplement strategies for common baby conditions
Ideas for “stacking the deck’ to help reduce the risk of childhood imbalances including autism
What People are Saying
My Nutrition Philosophy
I do not believe in dogma and following one nutrition program blindly. Some of the philosophies I integrate into my nutrition approach include: Weston A. Price, Nourishing Traditions, gluten-free, soy-free, and allergen-free, Specific Carbohydrate Diet, GAPS (Gut and Psychology Syndrome) Diet, Body Ecology diet, low oxalate diet, Feingold and Failsafe diets, and more. I share relevant information in the course (while making it simple) to help moms choose the dietary approach best for them.
I’m excited to launch this course online – for Home-Study! I’m sure you’ll find it easy to understand and apply this vital learning.
Enroll Now! I look forward to supporting you for healthy pregnancy and baby!
If you are not completely satisfied with this course, you may receive a refund.